Work with us
Sinomedica is a fast-growing, successful company and an attractive employer, offering a state-of-the-art work environment with a cohesive and passionate Team that is always looking for new challenges.
You can find a list of open positions here. If there are none, please feel free to send your unsolicited application through the form below.
ONLY applications received through this form will be considered.
Sinomedica, the leading provider of medical acupuncture in Switzerland, is consolidating its presence in Zurich and Basel and opening a new center in Bern.We are looking for medical acupuncturists based in Bern, Basel and Zurich with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Conventional Medicine and training certificate in Traditional Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture;
- Bachelor's degree in TCM and Acupuncture from a Chinese university or equivalent.
The Sinomedica model allows specialists to work as a team and benefit from an administrative structure and operating mode unique in the field of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
The advantages of working at Sinomedica: an attractive salary, a collaborative contract and flexible working hours, and an orderly, motivating and professional work environment with minimal administrative tasks.
Acupuncturists with dynamic and entrepreneurial mindsets.
Places of work: Bern, Basel, Zurich
Specialties: Acupuncture, TCM
Remuneration: Attractive salary based on turnover
Languages: German and English.
We are looking for a qualified medical office assistant for the future Sinomedica center in Bern.
- Responsible for the administration of the Sinomedica practice in Bern
- Participation in the development of awareness of Sinomedica Bern
- Administrative management of the practice
- Management of material purchases
- Reporting to the management of Sinomedica
Daily tasks (together with two medical assistants):
- Reception and attendance of patients
- Managing the calendar of doctors' appointments
- Billing for therapy sessions
- Arranging treatment rooms after therapy
- Assisting physicians: removal of needles and suction cups, sterilization of equipment.
- Training as an APM or dental assistant or commercial training and several years of professional experience
- Enjoy treating, assisting and counseling patients
- Flexibility, reliability and commitment to teamwork with a high level of quality awareness and leadership skills
- Resilience and ability to remain calm under stress, prioritize and act pragmatically Accuracy, skill and good manual dexterity
- Discretion and strong awareness of ethics and professional secrecy
- Good knowledge of foreign languages is a plus.
- Flexibility, dynamism and willingness to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills, efficiency, courtesy, discretion
- Establish priorities, manage an agenda
- Experience in the medical field to great advantage
- Experience and knowledge in computer skills (Word, Excel, etc.).
- A dynamic environment where you can develop your talents
- A versatile job with a high level of personal responsibility
- A small, motivated team of recognized experts who support each other
- A modern work location in the center of Bern, easily accessible by public transportation.
We look forward to receiving your online application.
Applicants must have Swiss nationality or a C permit.
Why join Sinomedica?
Sinomedica is a dynamic and constantly developing company whose primary goal is to provide physicians and partner specialists with optimal working conditions so that they can focus on their medical practice.
Sinomedica's structure allows physicians to work as a team and benefit from an administrative structure and unique operating mode in Switzerland in the field of traditional Chinese medicine.
Please send us your application
In addition to the CV, a cover letter in which you tell us about yourself and tell your motivation is welcome.
We are waiting for you!